- The 3D SLOTS™ patent 6,811,482 covers “A video slot machine that lets a player move freely in a three-dimensional world and interact with characters or objects to result in a random win or loss condition.”
- The 3D SLOTS™ patent 7,361,091 covers a video slot machine that “equalizes players' skill and reaction times.”
- Together, these patents define a video slot machine that is fully interactive - like a console video game - but can also make all players feel like they are the best video game players on the face of the earth!
- 3D SLOTS™ gaming systems can be configured as Class II or III slot machine products, or as skill machines incorporating cash payouts. 3D SLOTS™ shooting, fighting, flying and driving games provide interactive entertainment that gives players of all skill levels equal chances to win money.
- Contact Intellectual Garden, LLC to participate in a world class gaming technology ownership opportunity.
Growing your Intellectual Property and Business Strategies